Leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind
Leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind and explore a beautiful and dramatic stretch of California coastline from Point Loma to Ocean Beach. Sail out past the kelp forests off Pt. Loma along the rugged Southern California cliffs, to the charming surf communities of Sunset Cliffs, Mission Bay and Ocean Beach. Along the way you will:
- View the old and new lighthouses at the entrance to San Diego Bay
- Enjoy the spectacular coastline from the ocean’s perspective
- View the gorgeous homes set along the ridge line of Sunset Cliffs
- Watch surfers in action at numerous popular surf spots
- See the historic Belmont Park Roller Coaster at Mission Beach
- Enjoy the quaint beach communities along with Crystal Pier off of Pacific Beach
- Watch the numerous dolphin and other wildlife frolic and play in these coastal waters
Book your trip today!
The Adventuress is conveniently docked at the Cabrillo Isle Marina (1450 Harbor Island Drive San Diego, CA 92101) across from the San Diego airport and behind the Sheraton Hotel & Resort. Remote pickup/drop off at various docks throughout San Diego Bay is available upon request. Please note that additional delivery/dockage fees will apply.